Monday, December 26, 2011

Faves • Trollbeads


Have you guys ever heard of Trollbeads? I love them, it's one of my accessory-addictions! Trollbeads is a charm bead bracelet jewellery concept, founded in Denmark in 1976. The name Trollbeads (Troldekugler in Danish) comes from the first bead designed in the company: the bead resembled a troll face.

I have tons of beads and I love every single one of them, every bead has a story. Every glass Trollbead is handmade and represents something. You can switch beads on your bracelet, so you can wear a new creation that matches your outfit perfectly every day. The Trollbeads collection features different sorts of beads: glass, gold and silver, and stones and Uniques (one of a kind beads).

So, shall I show you my faves? I'll start with some of my favourite silver beads.

KnuffelbeerCherubijn

Hugging bear €39,00  Cherub €47,00

JugendZeemeermin
 Jugend €52,00  Mermaid €28,00

LamIndiase Olifant

Lamb €28,00   Indian Elephant €59,00

Grote bessen  Zonnecirkel
Large Berry €59,00  Sun Circle €52,00

Of course, the glass beads add the beauty to your bracelet. I mostly wear the brown shades, I'll show you my favourite glass kits now!
Bruine setLichtblauwe set
Brown & Beige Kit €140,00  Light Blue Kit €140,00

Bosmeer set   Strand set
Lakeside Forest Kit €140,00  Beach Kit €140,00
Zwart witte set    Woestijn set
Black & White Kit €140,00  Desert Kit €140,00

And then, the most beautiful ones: the stone beads! I loooove the stone beads and its effects!

Groenlands landijsBlauwe goudsteen
Dichroic Ice €39,00  Blue Goldstone €39,00

 Zwarte Onyx  Blauw tijgeroog
Black Onyx €57,00  Blue Tiger Eye €57,00

I know all those beads are quite expensive, but the Trollbeads bracelets really add to your daily outfits! You can also change locks on your bracelets. And there is another fun aspect to Trollbeads: you can also buy limited beads or even unique ones (Uniques)!

Well, this is one of my favourite accessories and I wear my bracelet every day, because I can always make the bracelet work with my outfit. 

What do you think? Don't you love it? For more info, you can check out the sites: Dutch or international!

xoxo and Merry Christmas!

PS. Trollbeads also has two Christmas sets every year! This year, those are the Christmas sets: 

Red kit Blue kit