Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nail News • OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection

Guys, I am totally loving this! This June, you will be able to try out OPI's newest collection: the Vintage Minnie Mouse by OPI collection. The colours are so summery and cute! The mini-collection features three normal lacquers and one top coat with little hearts in it, trust me: it's gorgeous!! 



Left to the right: I'm All Ears (magneta shimmer), Nothin' Mousie 'bout It (confetti hearts top coat), If You Moust You Moust (a cute bright, original bubblegum pink) & The Color Of Minnie (Minnie Mouse cherry red). 

The ones I really want to get my hands  on are If You Moust You Moust and Nothin' Mousie 'bout It (this is a one of a kind top coat). I'm so looking forward to wearing Gettin' Miss Piggy With It on top of the bubblegum pink!

What do you think of this collection? Too girly-girl or perfect for summer?
It's on stands June 1st 2012 in the US, but probably a little later out here. 

xoxo

Credit: OPI