Friday, January 20, 2012

Taraji P. Henson Covers Upscale Feb. 2012


Beautiful Actress, Taraji P. Henson is the cover girl for the February 2012 edition of Upscale magazine. Excerpt from the interview ...


On being a mom first, actress second: “This Hollywood thing? It’s my job. That’s it. I love it and I worked hard for it. But it by no means defines who I am. When I go home, my family and friends say, ‘I liked your movie. Now can you go was your dishes please?”

 On speaking up about being snubbed by TV Guide: “I just stated a fact. And the people spoke. And then CBS pulled the whole cover. I get that all the time. Sometimes I admit I feel like, ‘Can I catch a break?’ That wasn’t the first time it’s happened and it won’t be the last. This was just one time I chose to speak on it.”
Read more »