Friday, March 9, 2012

Nail News • Chanel 'Les Jeans De Chanel' Collection 2012

Hi guys, I have some news which is especially delightful for my Dutch readers! You remember, that in August 2011 Chanel came with the denim-inspired colours? Now they're back for good! Last year I missed out on this collection, which was a bummer. Since I've always wanted Blue Rebel, this is the one I bought this afternoon. Blue Boy and Coco Blue are colours that are in my OPI collection already. Coco Blue stays a limited colour, the darker hues will be in Chanel's basic collection from now on. 



Like I said, this afternoon I added Blue Rebel to my nail polish collection. This hue is the darkest one of the three colours and really makes me think of a pair of jeans!

I will post a review as soon as possible, which colour of this trio is your fave?

xoxo

PS. The collection is availabe at all official Chanel retailers (in the Netherlands this would be ICI Paris, Douglas & De Bijenkorf for sure, and of course other refined perfumeries) for €20,25.