Friday, March 23, 2012

Review • OPI Fresh Frog Of Bel Air

Hi guys! It has been such a lovely week for me, due to the suuuuunshiiiine! Yes, it's unbelievable but the sun was there the whole week here in the Netherlands! That being said, I wanted to wear a summery and fun lacquer this week and that's why I opted for OPI's Fresh Frog Of Bel Air (Muppet Collection), with Cuckoo For This Color underneath. This combination made both hues look very special. 




Since Fresh Frog Of Bel Air is like a top coat, translucent, I always try to find fun new combinations for colours to wear underneath the shimmery glitter. I've enjoyed staring at my manicure the whole week, and in the sun the glitters were even more beautiful!

For me, this combination is a success! What shall I try next week? Kiss Me On My Tulips with Gettin' Miss Piggy With It?

Do you like this?
xoxo