Thursday, September 29, 2011

J. Cole Speaks On Rihanna Sex Tape

http://static.globalgrind.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_images/images/2011_september/rihanna-drake-concert-after-party-13.jpg

Global Grind: You went to Rihanna's home country of Barbados to shoot your video for "Can’t Get Enough" featuring Trey Songz. Tell us a little bit about that.J. Cole: It was the best, I still miss Barbados! I was over there for four days, I wish I could go back. But the video was dope. We traveled all around the country and to the beach. We went to this place called Oysters where all the locals are, a fish market, we went on a yacht. There were mad women!

Did Rihanna show you around?
She didn’t really show me around, but she was definitely the reason why I was out there. It was for her show, so that was a blessing.

Recently in your Vibe interview, you said that Rihanna was "mad cool" and she has the energy of an unsigned rapper. What are your 5 favorite moments from being on tour with her?
One time on the tour, Drake came out in Toronto at her show. There was a crazy response. Jay came out for a show too and that was the craziest response I've ever seen for anybody, period. Any show or tour. Then at her Greensboro, NC show when I came out and I did my set ... with the response I got there, I actually felt like a superstar for one of the first times in my life. It was so much love!

What do you have to say about these sex tape rumors?
It’s crazy, ridiculous. I never really had to deal with anything crazy like that before. I can just imagine what real super duper celebrities go through, but I don’t even care to talk about it.