Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nail News • Butter London Spring/Summer 2012

Some time ago, Butter London premiered the Spring/Summer 2012 collection. I know it's a little late, but because of its gorgeousness I just have to post the 5-piece collection.


From the left to the right: Bossy Boots (light pistachio green), Disco Biscuit (glittery hot pink), Knackered (sheer oyster blue), Slapper (bold aqua), Trout Pout (opaque pink). 

First of all, what an interesting colour combination in this collection! Secondly, quite some sparkles going on here! It's not really visible in this image, but in 4 out of the 5 lacquers are loads of glitters. 

I'm totally digging this collection! My favourites are Disco Biscuit and Knackered. Which ones do you like? I think this jelly pink colour is perfect for coming spring and summer.

The Spring/Summer 2012 collection is available for $14.00 a piece, enjoy!
xoxo

Credit: Butter London