Friday, April 13, 2012

Nicki Minaj Reveals Intimate Details On TV Show 'Nightline': Her Dad's Drug Addiction, Becoming A Mom, Lady Gaga Comparison & More (Watch Video)


Nicki Minaj appeared on "Nightline" last night where she opened up
about her abusive childhood, her controversial image and fun things
like her favorite curse word (the F-bomb). Watch the interview
inside.

On remaining her controversial self even with her young fans:
“I don’t want to offend moms or children, like when they come and pay
their money to see a show. But I didn’t come in the game to be an
artist that appealed to kids either—and I’m a crazy lunatic.”

On her "GMA" nipple slip:
“I’m so sorry about that. People are ridiculous if they think I would
use that as a stunt. I would never, ever, ever—swear to God—do
something like that on purpose. That’s ridiculous. I would never do
that.”
Read more »