Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Review • OPI Just Spotted The Lizard



It has been a long time ago since I posted a manicure but sometimes I'm just too busy to take pictures. Still, here is a new review! This week I'm wearing Just Spotted The Lizard from the OPI Spider-Man collection! I bought it a few weeks ago and also wore it to prom, perfectly complementing my outfit, the same outfit that Olivia Palermo wore in NYC!


This translucent yellow, green and gold lacquer is one of the six shades in the Spider-Man collection, it has the same effect as Not Like The Movies and Go On Green!: it changes colour in different lighting. 




I love this rich hue and how it adapts to each outfit I wear. Thereby, it is super easy to apply! It dries within minutes, especially when you use Quick Dry drops! From my previous experience I know that this polish doesn't chip quickly, but to not take chances, I use Chip Skip! This way, it easily stays on for a week. 

What do you think of this shade?

xoxo